Skip to main content

Product Review: Fractal Design Define R5 Arctic White - Window

Just recently I picked up a new case, as I was looking to upgrade to something a little bigger than my previous setup. I was looking for a case that offered a lot of space and customizable options, while not appearing as what I call “gamer design”. By this, I mean products which are overly design to look futuristic and flashy. I was looking for something elegant and a case that would work well with the rest of my furniture. A company by the name of Fractal Design, was able to provide exactly what I was looking for. Based out of Sweden, Fractal Design, offers cases that can accommodate a huge range of sizes, while looking great. I went with the R5 Artic White edition. This case’s main features are its size and customization options. The great things about this case are the modularity and cable management system. This allows for clean organization of parts in the case, making it look very professional and slick. Even better, one this edition is the side panel window, which allows for an inside look at all of your parts for easy admiration. I was very impressed with the build quality. The case is made of aluminum and is very sturdy. Additionally, the case is whisper quiet, which is always a plus. For the price of $120, this case is in the higher bracket of case prices, but for me the Fractal Design R5 – Window was absolutely worth the cost. I would strongly suggest you check out the links if you are interested in a new case that is both beautiful and functional.



Comments

Tracking

Counter